Monday, June 21, 2010

Puppy Love

Here is Jenna and the new(ish) pup, Maya!

These were taken at the Tufts Vet school field in Grafton - absolutely beautiful.

Jenna, June 2010


Jenna, June 2010


Jenna, June 2010


Jenna, June 2010


Jenna, June 2010


I'm posting this one large because I love it so much:

Jenna, June 2010


See the rest on my flickr!!

This post is a little rushed. I am currently working for my old boss this summer - the esteemed Mark Ostow - and this week I am running his 8th Annual Teen Photo Workshop. And when I say I'm running it, I mean, I'm running. All over the place. It's hectic and stressful, and at the same time, rewarding and so much fun. Today we photographed chef owners of local restaurants in the Central Square area (coordinated by yours truly!) with a few serendipitous encounters along the way. Those photos are what I'm currently involved with. Expect more soon!

No comments: