Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Backwards Glance

Quick update for real.

Day two of assisting Mark. This was for Technology Review Magazine, an article on Danah Boyd, social networking software engineer. Possibly one of the more fun and carefree people I've ever met on a shoot. But here's a glimpse of what my life was like before I was a child-chaser:

TechReviewMag


And then, me, as a stand in to test lighting before Danah arrived:

TechReviewMag

A genuine Mark-test-shot. Though back in the day, it would have been on a polaroid. Oh, technology advances.

This was all shot in the Microsoft headquarters on Memorial Ave - possibly one of the most colorful, eccentric and fun office buildings I've ever seen. But now, I've been on my feet for almost 17 hours, so I'm going to collapse. Look forward to more later.

No comments: