Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mischief in the Machine

"We invite you to enter a fairy tale world, where a malevolent Autocrat rules over a ruined world of silent labor. In this dreary landscape, small sparks of joy and mischief appear, slowly coalescing into a full-fledged celebration of all humanity's wonder and variety."

This is ancient (May 2008) but after I sent out the files, I never did anything else with them. Yet this has a particularly special place in my heart, for so many reasons.

This is the Mischief in the Machine show, featuring Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band, HUMANWINE, Ruckus Muckus, and many other very talented artists. Paranoid Zen Radio granted me the great honor of photographing the show, and it truly was a phenomenal thing.

Here are a few of my favorites. More can be found on my website or Flickr.


Mischief in the Machine


Mischief in the Machine


Mischief in the Machine


Mischief in the Machine


Mischief in the Machine


Oh, how I cannot bear to be pulled away.

Sorry for the link heavy entry, but I want to give credit where it's due :)

No comments: