Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Lupercalia

Obviously, I don't keep New Years Resolutions very well. But I have good excuses:

1) Stuff at Ostow Photo has been nuts - Fun but super nuts. We had a show at the studio for the class Jessie teaches at the Germaine Lawrence school for troubled teens. I basically cleaned the whole studio and hung everything. It was super fun, but then all three of us got sick which put us back in shooting and so craziness keeps on moving along.

2) Uh... otherstuff.

Okay so the excuses aren't that great. Here are some photos though to catch up.

Valentine Techno Fun

This was a really fun goth Valentine's party in Cambridge.

20080209-Xmortis249

And to finish off, I finally developed a Holga roll that's been sitting in the camera since who knows when. I miss this girl so much. XOXO Betta!

2008-02-13-Holga001

All for now,
me

No comments: